Monday, 12 May 2014

Generic First Post Title

I'm currently sat on my bed at university.
There is a pile of reading on my right that really should be getting done (don't worry it will... eventually) and a bowl of noodles on my left that is being semi-eaten.

Every great thing has a humble beginning and this is mine.

So, hi, hello, how are you?

As my unimaginative-also-very-obnoxious-and-egotistical blog title suggests, my name's James.

I have to admit, despite knowing it would be difficult to write this first post, I didn't think I'd be as stumped as I am. If you think about it, the human race has spent it's entirety doing things for the first time - how is it still so difficult to 'just do it'? Someone should figure it out and write an information leaflet or something, idk.

Well, I intend this blog to be a collection of my thoughts and adventures but first, I have to pass my first year of uni (I study English Literature if you were curious).

First post - done. Short and sweet, like me.


p.s. I'm actually 6ft tall and quite sarcastic so sorry about lying in my first post, it just worked in the moment. *Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Welcome!! I'm fairly new to blogging too, where do you go university? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Welcome to you too I guess. I go to University of Manchester

      Delete